The Academy of Continuing Podiatric Medical Education was founded in the summer of 1995. Our goal has always been to provide a high level comprehensive education in podiatric medicine and surgery for the podiatric physician.
We are dedicated to providing programs at the most reasonable fee and most CME contact hours. The hallmark of the Academy of Continuing Podiatric Medical Education seminars are the one-day intensive seminar generally giving between 10-12 credits. This reduces or eliminates several ancillary expenses associated with a seminar. This method of education has been a very successful and well-liked program by our practitioners over the past 20 years.
The Academy of Continuing Podiatric Medical Education in an ongoing effort will provide podiatric medical education that is:
- Presented via lectures, workshops, panel discussions by qualified speakers (board certified and/or faculty members of a podiatric medical college or known authority in their area of medicine/ surgery applicable to the program)
- Quality continuing medical education that is affordable for attendees
- Provide an environment that is conducive for the learning experience
- Provide programs that meet the current educational needs of the podiatric profession and health care needs of the public
- Provide access to every attendee regardless of race, creed, color, or disability.
Please contact us at 201-928-0808 or E-mail us at TeaneckFaa@outlook.com with any suggestion that will help you in your continuing podiatric medical education.
About Our Founder
Robert Marcus D.P.M. brings a wealth of educational, clinical, and administrative experience to the academy. Upon completion of his residency training at the Department of Veterans Affairs, he was hired by the V.A to work with Dr. Martin Mussman, (well known in VA hospital circles). During his tenure Dr. Marcus was appointed Director of Residency Education and worked closely with his mentor Dr. Mussman, who presented successful educational seminars. After years in the national circuit Dr. Robert Marcus ventured to provide intensive CME with nationally known lectures at an affordable price for practitioners. Dr. Marcus has published several papers and contributed to numerous textbooks. He is a diplomate of the American Board of Podiatric Medicine and fellow of the American College of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine. He is highly regarded by his peers and allopathic physicians. He has been listed over the years as one of the most influential podiatrist in the United States Podiatry Management Magazine. Among his awards and accolades, he has multiple letters of commendation from the New Jersey assembly and New Jersey state senate. He has chaired over 80 scientific meetings.